WELCOME BACK TriSystem Fit Fam!
We are all excited to get back to in-person sessions. There are some changes to understand as we re-open the TriSystem Center. Things are going to be different than before and in order for us to continue to have in-person sessions, we all are going to have to get some things and be prepared to learn the new routine. The center is going through a deep cleaning process and will be thoroughly cleaned periodically through the day. You'll have to sign a new health waiver before your first session. Here is a link to review it beforehand. These are the personal things needed for your next visit to the TriSystem Center (pictured below). If you don't bring your own, you'll have to purchase them at the time of your session. You'll need to bring and take them for each session, they are MANDATORY:
Please view and agree to follow the following new member guidelines.
Cleaning and Safety Requirements
- Do not enter the center if you have a cough or fever.
- Please wait at the rear entrance and maintain appropriate distancing while waiting. We will invite you into the center when we are ready to start your session. Be sure to prevent the door from slamming while entering.
- Please arrive just before your scheduled appointment time and depart soon after your session is over to minimize incidental social contact.
- Clients and staff will wear facial coverings while in the center.
- Please go to the designated area that has been set up for your session and lay down your towel or yoga mat. The equipment you need for your session will be waiting for you. Please bring with you all of your belongings and set them down next to your training area or in a designated cubby.
- Clients and staff shall maintain a minimum of 6 feet apart from one another except to prevent injury.
- The number of clients in the center at one time will be limited to ensure proper social distancing.
- No shaking hands or other unnecessary physical contact.
- If you need any modified equipment, do not retrieve it yourself. Please notify your trainer and they will be happy to assist you. This includes trading equipment with someone around you.
- If you need to use the restroom during your session, please observe our sanitation. It is important that all surfaces touched are wiped down with the provided cleaning materials. If the restroom is in use, please wait in your training area until the restroom is available.
- Clients are required to bring water, personal mat and towel to every session except for office visits.
- Clients and staff will not share any personal clothing or gear such as mats or towels but, use their own individual garments and accessories.
- Both clients and staff are responsible for wiping down any surface touched using the cleaning supplies provided. Our team has a comprehensive sanitizing protocol that is followed after each session and at the end of each day.
- Following your session, please observe the social distancing guidelines and do not congregate closely with fellow clients waiting for their session or in the parking lot.
- Virtual sessions are preferred, when possible.